Labels

Friday, January 24, 2014

The Jack of All Trades, Master of None



I think I'm cursed. I haven't regretted anything that I have done in my life until now, because I'm sure God knows whats best for me and that all what I do is Written in my books by him and I have faith in him. But I certainly feel lost, clueless, and just really really cursed. Don't get me wrong, I mean I know I just said I believe in God's well and at the same time I said that I am cursed, but that curse is made by me and for me; I'm cursed inside my head.

I don't like complimenting myself at all, I hate being complimented by others even. But, I know I'm smart, I can be successful in my life, I can. But I'm cursed by not knowing what I'm best at, what I should adopt in myself and be devoted to train and develop in myself so I can make a career and a life out of it. And because of that damn curse, I have been jumping around learning all sorts of different things which ended me up with being the Jack of All Trades and Master of None.

As much as I love knowing so many different things, as much as I hate it. I don't know what to do with it or what I must do with my life.

People starts using it as well, like wherever I work. They see me as an "All-in-one" person, just like a printer, and then they start shuffling me around at work. Employers actually always look for that type of person, they find it cheaper for them, just like buying an All-in-one printer.

I took a break,Finally. I quit my job, and I'm about to finish with my bachelor. I'm gonna take my time, although its gonna be hard to be jobless and do nothing, and the hyper type!. But its for the best.
I might eventually find myself, or maybe myself will find me.. :P


Anyways I know I must have given you all a headache.

Surf safely,
Dreamer!.

No comments:

Post a Comment